The Once Was Trinidad Linen Button Cuff Pant in Ivory will look chic with just about anything you pair them with. Tailored from a breathable viscose linen blend, they have pocket flap details and a relaxed fit that tapers at the cuff. Doing up the buttons on the leg opening will create a subtle pleat. The elasticated back waistband makes them comfortable for everyday wear. Wear yours with our without the removable D-ring belt. These pants will sit well over both sneakers and strappy sandals.
SIZE & FIT
- fitted at the waist.
- back waistband has a wide encased elastic for extra comfort
- concealed front zip fly opening
- designed for a relaxed fit on the leg
- create a subtle pleat at the cuff by doing up the x2 cuff buttons
- panel details down the front and back leg
- lightweight non-stretchy Tencel twill fabric
- garment measurements below
The above values are the approximate garment measurements in CM. To help you choose the best size, we recommend that you compare the measurements with your own.
Model is 177cm tall, body measurements are: bust size 78cm, waist 59cm, hips 89cm and is wearing a size 1 which was a very loose fit on her. Our size conversion is as follows:
|AUS 6||AUS 8||AUS 10||AUS 12||AUS 14||AUS 16
main: 55% viscose 45% linen
due to the delicate nature of this garment, please keep away from jewellery & rough surfaces as pulled threads are not able to be deemed a manufacturing fault
cool hand wash separately in mild detergent
do not soak, wring or bleach
do not spin or tumble dry
dry in shade away from direct heat
warm iron on reverse