The following outlines our returns policy at Indigo and Me. By purchasing one of our pieces, you are accepting the terms of this policy.
We are sure that you will love your Indigo and Me purchase but in the case that you need to return it we are able to offer you a credit note for the full amount of your item which can be used for an exchange.
Items marked on our website as ‘Clearance’ are final sale pieces and cannot be returned unless deemed faulty. A clearance item will have a phrase within its individual description noting it as clearance stock.
Your item must be returned to Indigo and Me in its original condition (tags attached) within 7 days of the date that you received the item to qualify for a credit note.
You will only ever be issued with a credit note for the amount that was physically spent on your behalf at the time of purchase. If you have purchased an item during a sale period and are returning it outside of this (when the item is back to its higher price point) you will only be able to redeem for the amount of the piece at the time of purchase.
Any postage costs incurred for the return of your item are not redeemable (unless in the case of a faulty item). We would strongly suggest using a tracked postage option as we cannot be held accountable for any items that are lost in transit to us.
We do NOT offer refunds on purchases unless in the unlikely event that you have received a faulty item. We take the upmost care when packing your orders to send however if you believe that your item is faulty we would ask you to email us at
with details of the faulty item prior to sending this back to us. If the product has a minor fault we reserve the right to repair the fault to the product. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then then we will replace the product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for you purchase.
The credit note that is issued upon the return of your item will be valid for a period of 3 years and can be used in store, or through a phone order. Unfortunately our credit notes are not able to be used as an online payment option. In the case that the item/s you are purchasing exceed the value of your credit note, you will simply need to settle the remaining amount through another payment option. The credit note can be used in multiple transactions through the 3 year period should you wish to purchase items that are of a lesser value to that of the credit note.
RETURN PROCESS (online order):
- Fill out our RETURNS FORM (found within the original parcel or by downloading the below document).
- Package the item up using a tracked postage option and return to the address noted on the RETURNS FORM within 7 days of the date that you originally received the item.
- Upon delivery of your item to Indigo and Me , wait to hear from the team with the outcome of your return. **Please allow up to 2 weekdays for processing of your return.
RETURN PROCESS (in-store):
- Return your item to our physical store within 7 days of the date of purchase in its original condition with tags attached.
- The team will assess that your return is in line with our returns policy and if so will allow you to either exchange your item on the spot or issue you with a credit note valid for 6 months.
If you are unsure of any of the above terms and conditions we would welcome you to get in touch with one of our team members prior to making your purchase to avoid any confusion in the event that you wish to return your item.